● 1985 : La VI° République.
● 2014 : (Re)prenons le pouvoir ! Manifeste pour notre droit à être gouvernés.
● 2008 : Jeux Chinois, (Editions Descartes, Paris). Prix de la forêt des livres
● 2009 : Roulettes Russes, (Editions Descartes, Paris).
● 2011 : Le secret de Moïse, (Plon).
● 2012 : Duel à Washington (Editions de l’Epée).
● 2013 : Propagande noire, (Kero). Prix du livre numérique.
Alexandre Malafaye began his career as an entrepreneur at the age of 18 before becoming a senior executive with several major French groups. In 2008, he changed his career path and devoted himself to his lifelong passion, writing. He has published five suspense novels set in major geopolitical issues, the secret history of religion and behind-the-scenes justice. In April 2012, convinced of the need to rethink “the art and manner of governing to govern”, he founded the independent think tank SYNOPIA, which puts governance cohesion and foresight at the heart of its research, studies and projects. Its work is aimed at public and private decision-makers. In 2018, he founded SAS Kalix, a strategy consulting firm specializing in economic and relational intelligence.