For 12 years, the World Forum for a Responsible Economy has been the annual rendez-vous to share about the responsible economy initiatives in Lille, France. It now gathers 2,000+ participants (companies, students, public sector) from France, as well as speakers from around the globe.
It will take place during 3 days from the 16th to the 18th of October 2018, and Jeremy Rifkins will be our **SPECIAL GUEST** for this edition.
A “SUPER LOCAL” edition to demonstrate through concrete testimonials & case studies in action how businesses and territories are shaping the new world order.
5 key questions will feed the conferences, panels, discussions, and workshops:
Why do companies need to combine a global and local approach?
What is the role and impact of companies on their local environment?
How can multinationals contribute to regions and cities?
How does the rise of a responsible territorial economy create opportunities for businesses?
How to ensure cooperation between territories often in competition?
Mediterranean commerce from a Venitian perspective in the 13th century – Source
2. CALL FOR 8 INTERNATIONAL CONTRIBUTORS
At the World Forum for a Responsible Economy, we have contracted Romain Chanut & Habib Belaribi from Social Media Squad a transnational co-op network of consultants that leverages social media conversations to connect citizens who don’t know each other cross-countries around the “responsible economy” topic.
Why are we inviting you ?
To bring more diversity to our event with international point of views.
We ask for 2 hours of your time to share your experience and opinion about how you are working for your initiative to positively impact the citizens of your territory.
Why is Social Media Squad collaborating with us and want to connect with you ?
– To listen to online conversations on the social media and identify 8 global online contributors they would like to invite to share their experience and vision with the participants to the event
– To invite those 8 contributors in order to edit a special Contributors Book with a public domain license will be translated in French, edited and shared with 200 engaged attendees to the event’s workshops. As an example, you can download here the 2017 Contributors Book we co-created last year with 8 interviewees from Canada, Spain, Latvia, Germany, Chile and France
– To coach a team of students who become amateur Live Reporters during the event. Social Media Squad will also be in charge of our social media accounts on 16-18 Octobre.
Why do we think it can be interesting for you ?
You can benefit from our platform to speak out about your vision and projects to the World Forum attendees & online community (companies, students, public sector) in Lille, France.
The City of Venitia during the Middle-Ages
3. PAST YEAR’S REMOTE CONTRIBUTIONS
2017 Contributors Book (8 testimonies)
3 interviews of 2016 edition:
What we do for you
|Remote participation to the forum: 1-to-1 written interview (estimated time for you: about 2 hours) and translation in French by Romain or Habib.Optional: Participation to a Live tweet on the D Days (16-18 October 2018)
|Printing of the interview and all 8 written contributions in 200 “Contributor Books” (with a public domain license), hand over to engaged participants to the workshops during the event on 16-18 October 2018.Interview will be spread across Réseau Alliance online media during and right after the Forum:
Let’s discuss how your project and vision can resonate during the WFRE 2018!