Speaker Michel PERNOT DU BREUIL
Founder and Director of the Co-Operative Company of Collective Interest, SENS, founded in 2008, the company offers advice and funding to contractors who "care for their regions". Backed by some 40 investors, it supports some 30 social enterprises in Benin and ten or so in the Oise.
SENS is a “social business” angel at the level of an organization. Gathering business counselors, social entrepreneurs and impact investors, SENS promotes an inclusive and local development.
SENS supports social entrepreneurs in France (Picardie) and Benin (Collines, Borgou) since 2009, providing them with:
- Technical support on marketing, supply chain, process, HR, profitability, social and environmental impacts, governance, etc.
- Financial support from partner MFIs and our investment fund Investi’SENS
SENS targets 3 high impact-potential sectors:
- Food industry & agribusiness
- Natural health products & agricultural inputs
- Village-level service companies (renewable energy, agro-counseling, small-scale agri-processing)
Specialized in social entrepreneurship in African rural areas, SENS has developed methodologies, tools and trainings that we are ready to share with partner organizations willing to work for the same aim.
StudioTv #WFRE18 : https://bit.ly/2S5ebnI
- Office :
- Organization :
- SENS Solidarités Entreprises Nord-Sud
- Country :