Moderator Farid BADDACHE
With more than 15 years in the sustainable business field, Farid leads engagements with companies across industries and BSR consulting services, and has had direct experience with more than 100 projects.
As part of BSR’s global Advisory Services management team, Farid helps oversee organizational consulting and membership strategy and operations.
Prior to joining BSR, Farid was a CSR strategy and management consultant and project manager in the technology, manufacturing, and extractives industries. He is the author of six books and he won a business book award in 2006. He speaks French, English, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
Farid holds an M.B.A. from the ESSEC Business School in Paris, an M.B.A. from the National University of Singapore in Clean Technology, and a Ph.D in Organizational Sociology from EHESS, the Paris School for Advanced Studies in Social Sciences.
- BADDACHE Farid, Le Développement Durable, Eyrolles; 3e édition (25 mai 2010) (FR)
- BADDACHE Farid, CHARLES Andrée, Prévenir les Risques, Agir en Organisation Responsable, AFNOR (18 mai 2006) (FR)
- BADDACHE Farid, Entreprises et ONG Face au Développement Durable, L'Innovation par la Coopération, Editions L'Harmattan (2 décembre 2004) (FR)
Farid is a contributor to Le Cercle Les Echos.
Business for Social Responsibility
BSR works with its global network of more than 250 members companies to support the development of strategies and solutions for businesses through targeted advice, research, and cross-sector collaboration.
- Office :
- Director General, Europe, Middle East and Africa, BSR
- Organization :
- Business for Social Responsibility
- Country :