Introduction and presentation of the theme
- Philippe Rapeneau – President of the Urban Community of Arras and pôle Agroé
- Philippe Vasseur – Former minister of Agriculture, President of Réseau Alliances, the World Forum for a Responsible Economy and the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Jean-Bernard Bayard – President of the Regional Chamber of Agriculture
Produce while protecting the environment and our natural resources with the evolution of farming practices.
Agriculture has many faces: extensive, inclusive, connected... but the model of "sustainable" agriculture imposed itself on us. Farmers, consumers and the food industry have incorporated the new imperatives of "needing to produce differently".
But adapting to a new model can take time and make that model profitable can become a challenge. The experiences shared within this session aim at presenting different possibilities to transfer to all the tools for a successful sustainable agriculture.
- Stéphane Bailliet – Director of Regional CFA Genech
- Bertrand Patenôtre - Expert in agro-ecology (France)
- Mathieu Savadogo – Director of ARFA - Association for Research and Training in Agro-ecology (Burkina Faso)
- Godfrey Nzamujo – Director of Songhaï Center (Benin)
International Conference of 22 June 2016 is Organized by World Forum for a Responsible Economy in collaboration with the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Regional Chamber of Agriculture and the Urban Community of Arras; With the participation of ISA Lille, Genech institute and pôle Agroé.