Bioeconomy and the local landscape: new opportunities, new synergies and new territorial dynamics
14.15 – 15.45 – Bioeconomy and the local landscape: new opportunities, new synergies and new territorial dynamics. - International conference -
Agriculture, construction, plant chemistry, food, transport, packaging ... bioeconomy is at the crossroads of all economic sectors, giving rise to new opportunities and synergies.
Within territories, many ecosystems are emerging around these opportunities. Research and development, plant cultivation, production of bio-based materials, recycling of byproducts ... new collaborative practices are emerging, creating new value chains.
What are the territorial dynamics that emerge from bioeconomy? How to stimulate them and seize opportunities? During this session, experts will present the dynamics emerging in several European regions and explain how to engage the different stakeholders in the bioeconomy transition.
- Daniele COLOMBO, Technical Coordinator of the Bioeconomy Pilot, Vanguard Initiative Bioeconomy Pilot (Italy)
- Paul HUDMAN, Business Development Manager, IBioIC (Royaume-Uni)
- Manfred KIRCHER, Chairman, Kircher Advice in Bioeconomy (Germany)
- Thierry STADLER, President, Pôle IAR (France)
- From 14h15 to 15h45
- Arras – Mercure Arras centre gare
- Mettre en place un management participatif